The reading group provides a venue for
- paper discussions,
- practice talks,
- invited talks,
- presentations of ongoing research,
- and much more.
Pretty much anything goes, as long as it has some formal/mathematical component to it. The group is very interdisciplinary in nature and we welcome guests from other departments.
You can follow us by subscribing to our news feed.
- Fri 17 November 2017
- Hossep on “Computing Reduplication: Typology and Learning”
- Fri 10 November 2017
- No Meeting on Nov 10
- Fri 03 November 2017
- Alena on “Formal Restrictions on Multiple Tiers”
- Fri 27 October 2017
- Mai Ha Vu (UDelaware) on “Model-Theoretic Syntax”
- Fri 20 October 2017
- Enes Avcu (UDelaware) on “Evolution of Neural networks”